What is the Certified Sales Executive credential?
The Certified sales Executive designation represents someone who has improved understanding of the most current sales and marketing processes and trends. It is designed to recognize sales professionals who have met and surpassed high standards of educations, experience, knowledge and ethical conduct.
Is the CSE right for you?
The Certified Sales Executive program is ideal for professionals who are employed as:
- Sales manager
- Regional sales manager
- Sales director
- Vice President of sales
- Chief Sales Officer
- Individuals or company owners responsible for sales management
- Sales Educators
- Sales Consultants who specialize in sales management
What will you study?
- Organization and Management
- Sales and Marketing
Following the course you will excel in the following areas of knowledge:
- Foundations of Marketing Strategy
- Pricing and Trade Practices
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Sales Technology
- Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting
- Organizing the Sales Force , Communication & Team Building
- Motivation and Incentive Management
- Recruiting & Sales Training
For more details contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org