What is the Certified Marketing Executive credential?
The Certified Marketing Executive designation represents someone who has achieved competence in marketing skills required to add value, drive business performance, and build quality practices within organizations. The CME credential indicates a commitment to excellence based on a strong, ethical foundation and dedication to lifelong learning.
Is the CME right for you?
The Certified Marketing Executive program is ideal for professionals who are employed as:
- Marketing managers
- Regional marketing managers
- Marketing directors
- Vice Presidents of Marketing
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Individuals or company owners responsible for marketing management.
- Marketing Educators and Marketing Consultants who specialize in marketing management.
What will you learn?
- Foundations Of Marketing Management
- Developing Marketing Strategies
- Implementing Marketing Strategies
Following the course you will excel in the following areas of knowledge:
- Strategic Marketing Concepts , Marketing Management & Global Marketing
- Analyzing Market Opportunities
- Market Segmentation and Positioning
- Product Development and Management
- Designing Pricing Strategies
- Managing Marketing Channels
- Managing Integrated Marketing Communications
- Managing Direct and On-Line Marketing
- Evaluating Marketing Strategy
For more details contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org